A few weeks ago my japanese class did a gift exchange with our penpal class in japan and their box of stuff came in today. All of the gifts had really cute messages on yellow notes. This one was my favorite..
LETS BECOME DIABETES
IM SO FUCKING PUMPED FOR CHRISTMAS I EAT CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AS MY CEREAL I USE EGGNOG AS MY CONTAct LENS SOLUTION IM GROWING A BEARD
I always get attached to everyone and no one gets attached to me so I always just feel dumb
it’s 4:20 you know what that means. time for the sun to go down. I hate winter
Fairly OddParents Truth Explained (WITH PROOF):
- Timmy Turner lives in a house with 2 parents. His parents are “odd” but the Odd Parents from the title and theme song aren’t his parents. Because:
- If you look closely at the 2 goldfish in his room you will see them turn into the two floating people in this image. THESE are the “odd” parents the title and theme song of the show are talking about. You can see them hidden in every episode of the show.
- Vicky is the mean babysitter. She can be seen on the left of the image. She was hired by Timmy’s parents (NOT the magic people — Timmy’s real parents) to babysit Timmy. This means that Timmy’s parents are gone a lot. This is why Timmy has all of these adventures, because he has so much time because Vicky is lazy and wants to all to watch Television all time.
- Timmy Turner, the child, is actually not real and he has never been and the universe he lives in is all fabricated. There is proof of this on the opening title if you zoom in:
- Timmy Turner and the whole town he lives in and all of his friends and adventures are actually fake and all of it was dreamed up by Butch Hartman, who IS real. He was imagining everything from the beginning and the whole show is just the adventures that he has just dreamed up.
- More proof — all these random names come up after the show if you watch to the end of every episode:
- These are the names of people who Butch Hartman told to make his dreams real, which is what we see on the whole show. This is proof of what they did and proof of my theory.
- If you tell anyone about this theory Please credit me. As far as I know nobody knows about this.
"what does your tattoo mean?"
It means I wanted it so I fucking got it